The purpose of this Employment Consultant Traineeship in Toowoomba is to provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge through completing on the job working experience and training with an employer whilst completing a nationally recognised course of training through a registered training organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Employment Consultant Traineeship you will develop the skills required to provide employment services to both job-seekers and employers. In the role the trainee will use specialised knowledge to support individual jobseekers in locating, securing and maintaining employment, and to assist employers in meeting their recruitment needs.
This is a great opportunity to develop skills and knowledge through completing on the job working experience and training with an employer whilst completing a nationally recognised course of training through a registered training organisation.
- A willingness to develop skills and knowledge.
- The ability to listen, follow instructions and ask for assistance when required.
- The desire to make a positive contribution to the workplace by being punctual, showing interest and adhering to the relevant workplace policies and procedures.
- The ability to act responsibly and safely in the workplace.
- The ability to develop effective working relationships both in the workplace as well as with Golden West Apprenticeships team members.
- The ability to complete timesheets correctly and on-time.
- Work experience in your chosen industry
To fulfil the requirements of Employment Consultant Traineeship with Golden West Apprenticeships you will:
- Abide by the terms and conditions of the Training Contract.
- Complete Golden West Apprenticeships inductions.
- Perform work in a satisfactory manner.
- Commit to and complete the Training Plan in the timeframe allocated by completing theory based assessments and demonstrating skills through competency based assessments to the best of your ability.
- Comply with registration relevant to your field of work, in particular the Further Education and Training Act and the Work Health and Safety Act.